Electrical / Electronics in Maryland
Job Growth Projected
The numbers add up: with double-digit growth projected across Maryland by 2026*, it’s time to get wired for a new career! Electrical and Electronic Systems Technician training at our Columbia, MD electrician school emphasizes both low-voltage electronics as well as high-voltage electrical equipment like cabling, lighting fixtures, magnetic coils and relays, and much more.
You’ll train inside our “Smart House” facility, troubleshoot home security systems, and gain hands-on experience working with mobile communications equipment. Earn a diploma in Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology at our Maryland electrician school, or increase your earning potential with a Service Management Associates Degree.
At Lincoln Tech’s electrician school, students receive instruction in:
- Electronic and electrical principles
- Fiber optics and telecomm systems
- A/V, home theater and satellite/cable TV systems
- Controls and wiring
- Fire alarm systems, security and closed-circuit TV systems
- The foundation and history of the electrical and electronics industries
- Computers, networking, and more
At our Maryland electrician school, you can get connected to hiring managers not only in-state, but in the District of Columbia, Delaware, and northern Virginia. There are more than 15,000 openings projected for electricians in Maryland by 2026*. Learn more about preparing for this electrifying career path - request more information today.
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Salary information is based on median salary information collected for the year 2017. Data is current as of September 30, 2018.