Lincoln Technical Institute in Shelton, CT Join the growing healthcare and skilled trade fields in Connecticut*
Build hands-on skills that are in demand around the state. Whether you want to follow the versatile Electrician career path into residential, commercial, or renewable energy fields, or you want to work one-on-one with patients and support doctors across a wide range of healthcare settings, your future starts here. We’ve teamed with local employers to make sure the skills you learn in your training will be what they want to see when they’re looking to fill open positions on their teams.
Programs and Partnerships
Electrical and Renewable Energy Technology – combining hands-on high-voltage electrical training with “green” renewable energies like photovoltaics.
Practical Nursing – Learn how to play a vital role in the medical industry by promoting, restoring and maintaining patient health.
Medical Assistant – the state projects 20% growth for this career by 2026**.
Patient Care Associate – average starting pay rates in Connecticut for Patient Care Associates are 20% higher than the national average**.
- Over 100,000 square feet of training and classroom space.
- Advanced electrical trainers
- Hospital and medical labs, clinical nursing facilities and examining rooms for students in our Allied Health programs.
- Computerized simulation manikins designed to present and respond like real patients in our healthcare career training programs.
- Scholarships, grants, and other financial aid options for those who qualify.
- Career services specialists to help launch your career when you graduate.
The Shelton campus can help you put your potential to work in a rewarding, in-demand field. The school has been part of the region’s higher education scene since 2003, and employers know and trust the Lincoln name. Call or visit the campus today, and see for yourself why a Lincoln Tech education is the right choice to put yourself on a new career path.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify. A branch of the New Britain, CT campus.