Lincoln Tech in Queens, NY Train for a career in one of America’s largest automotive markets*
With more than 40,000 automotive technicians needed across New York by 2026, this state ranks fourth in the nation for projected openings in the field*. Outside of Florida, New York boasts the most projected openings of any state on the East Coast. Lincoln Tech in Queens is focused solely on automotive career training; why would you go anywhere else when you want to train and enter the in-demand field of Automotive Technology?
Our working relationship with the Greater New York Auto Dealers Association (GNYADA) couldn’t be closer – we’re literally in the same building! Hundreds of New York state auto dealers have easy access to our Career Service Department, so when they need new technicians they come right down the hall to Lincoln Tech. Build in-demand skills, and then get connected to the employers who need them the most.
Programs and Partnerships
Automotive Technology – our campus shares a facility with GNYADA’s Center for Automotive Education and Training.
Lincoln Tech’s Queens campus offers:
- 50,000 square feet of training space
- 14 fully-equipped auto bays stocked with industry-standard tools
- Career training from ASE-certified instructors
- Drive-in classrooms, lifts, and computerized diagnostic equipment
- An on-campus Snap-On tool shop to keep your toolbox stocked
- The opportunity to be chosen for an exciting mentor program with IndyCar’s Schmidt Peterson Motorsports
- Grants, scholarships and other financial aid options for those who qualify
- Career services specialists to help launch your career when you graduate
Lincoln Tech’s Queens campus is located just off the Whitestone Expressway, not far from the Whitestone Bridge. By mass transit, we are less than an hour from Manhattan. The campus is also close to:
- Citi Field, home of the New York Mets The National Tennis Center
- The vibrant Queens neighborhoods of Murray Hill, Bayside, Kew Gardens, and Rego Park
- Brooklyn and the Bronx
Take the fast lane to your future as an auto technician – get in gear with hands-on training at Lincoln Tech’s Queens campus.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify. A branch of the Lincoln College of Technology, Indianapolis, IN campus. Licensed by the State of New York, New York State Education Department. Overseen and licensed by the New York State Education Department Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision (BPSS) to ensure overall education quality of programs offered.