Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln Technical Institute in Queens, NY
Lincoln Tech offers nothing but the best to the Automotive Technology program. The Queens, New York campus has everything you need to start growing your career, such as experienced instructors and state-of-the-art auto shops. The facility features 14 vehicle work bays and three drive-in classrooms, so you can get under the hood to see how things work firsthand.
With a focus on automotive technology training, this campus knows how to train professionals. The shop-side classrooms are equipped with computers and other diagnostic equipment to prepare students for a well-rounded career in automotive service.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training program is currently offered at the Lincoln Tech Queens campus: