Massage Therapy School
Lincoln, RI Campus - Lincoln TechDo you want a career that offers gratification in knowing you helped someone relieve pain? With Therapeutic Massage Therapy training at Lincoln Tech in Lincoln, RI, you will practice caring for clients of all ages and aliments, as you learn to treat injuries and promote general wellness. Our Rhode Island school is conveniently situated just outside Providence, and we're ready to help you succeed!
Lincoln Tech's Massage Therapy school shows you how to put your hands to work for you. Learn concepts such as reflexology and pathology, Shiatsu and Swedish massage techniques, myology (the study of the muscle system), and more:
Six Highlights of Massage Therapy School
- Gain clinical experience to develop the kinds of professional skills sought by hiring managers in spas, salons, resorts, medical practices, sports medicine facilities and many other settings.
- Treat injuries and promote overall health through improved blood flow.
- Practice working with clients in simulated spa settings on campus.
- Train to detect potential health issues through contraindications.
- Learn about the human muscular system and muscle movement.
- Prepare to sit for key industry certification exams.
Massage therapy as a means of relieving stress and treating injuries continues to grow in popularity each year, along with the need for trained massage therapists. Every year millions of people take advantage of massage therapy for medical reasons or simply to indulge themselves, and the benefits of massage therapy have been well-documented. When you train at Lincoln Tech to start a career in this field, you're building hands-on healing skills that last a lifetime! And as part of the nationwide Lincoln Tech network, our Rhode Island campus offers programs backed by a 70-year history of career training excellence.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech's Massage Therapy School in Lincoln, RI: