Massage Therapy Training in Lincoln, RI The Massage Therapy field is experiencing double-digit growth in Rhode Island*
Do you want a career that offers gratification in knowing you helped someone relieve their pain? With Therapeutic Massage Therapy training at Lincoln Tech in Lincoln, RI, you learn to care for clients of all ages and treat a variety of ailments. Our Lincoln, RI campus is conveniently located just outside Providence, and we're ready to help you succeed.
Lincoln Tech's Massage Therapy school shows you how to put your hands to work. Learn concepts such as reflexology and pathology, Shiatsu and Swedish massage techniques, myology (the study of the muscle system), and more.
Why choose Lincoln Tech for Massage Therapy training in Rhode Island?
- Gain clinical experience to develop the kinds of professional skills sought by hiring managers in spas, salons, resorts, medical practices, sports medicine facilities and other settings.
- Treat injuries and promote overall health through improved blood flow.
- Practice working with clients in simulated spa settings on campus.
- Train to detect potential health issues through contraindications.
- Learn about the human muscular system and muscle movement.
- Prepare to sit for key industry certification exams.
Massage therapy as a means of relieving stress and treating injuries continues to grow in popularity each year, along with the need for trained massage therapists. Every year millions of people take advantage of massage therapy for medical reasons or simply to indulge themselves. The benefits of massage therapy have been well-documented.
When you train at Lincoln Tech to start a career in this field, you're building hands-on healing skills that last a lifetime! And as part of the nationwide Lincoln Tech network, our Rhode Island campus offers programs backed by a 70-year history of career training excellence.