Medical Assistants needed across
New Jersey and
Pennsylvania by 2026*
Enroll at Lincoln Tech’s Moorestown campus for Medical Assistant training, and you can be on your way to an exciting, fast-paced career as an in-demand healthcare support professional. New Jersey is one of the country’s top 10 states for median Medical Assistant pay rates, and projects job growth of more than 20% in this career field over the next 10 years*! Combined with Pennsylvania, there are nearly 65,000 opportunities projected for Medical Assistants during that time.
Medical Assistant Training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Put you in realistic medical offices called Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs), which fully simulate professional healthcare offices from reception to exam rooms.
- Include classes in anatomy and physiology, health administration, pharmacology and much more.
- Give you hands-on experience working with equipment such as EKG machines, injection simulators, autoclaves, lung function tests and more.
- Let you test your skills on simulation manikins that you'll "treat” for ailments.
- Expose you to digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Give you the opportunity to take part in a “virtual medical course” and a 180-hour clinical internship for valuable real-world experience before you graduate.
Lincoln Tech’s training program also prepares you to sit for the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam offered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT). This exam is crucial to fully completing your education and being qualified to work in the field.
As a graduate, you can pursue career paths as a:
- Medical Assistant in private practices and public facilities
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Unit/Ward Clerk (hospital settings only)
Learn more about how Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant training in Moorestown, NJ can help you begin a rewarding, patient-focused career. Call to schedule a tour or request more information today!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Moorestown, NJ: