Electrical & Electronic Systems Indianapolis, IN
It doesn’t matter where you’re from – if you want to start a career as an in-demand electrician or electronic systems technician (EST), Lincoln Tech’s Indianapolis campus has the electrical training you’re looking for. With housing options available, you can train in Indianapolis and then take your skills anywhere in the country.
Graduate with a Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology, or earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Service Management for added salary potential. You’ll learn hands-on how to install, connect, service and troubleshoot fiber optics and cable systems with guidance from industry-experienced instructors using professional grade equipment from industry leaders like Klein Tools.
Skills Acquired at our Indianapolis, IN
Electrical Training School:
- Learn to install cable support structures and prepare pathways for copper and fiber optic cabling.
- Practice using hardware such as anchors, supports, conduits and a lot more.
- Study electrical concepts as they relate to equipment like conductors, insulators, and switching devices.
- Gain hands-on experience with cabling and networking tools and materials.
- Learn to install, test, and troubleshoot local area network cabling systems and voice/data systems.
- Train to install, troubleshoot, and service low-voltage electronic systems like whole home automation, closed-circuit monitoring systems, fire alarms, home theater equipment and more.
Our partnership with Johnson Controls, a leader in the industry, can also provide opportunities for qualified students after graduation.
Get connected to an incredible new career – request more information from Lincoln Tech’s Indianapolis campus today!