Medical Assistant Technology
projects 17% growth in the Medical Assisting field by 2026*
There’s a demand for trained medical assisting professionals in Pennsylvania, and Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant Technology training can help you take advantage of these opportunities. Earn an Associate in Specialized Technology Degree and increase your earning power!
Changes in the healthcare industry have increased the need for medical professionals with specialized skills. Medical Assistant Technology training provides you with the tools you need to build these skills. You’ll graduate as someone hiring managers in Pennslvania want to meet.
Medical Assistant Technology training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Include hands-on instruction for taking vital signs, recording patient histories, performing injections, sterilizing medical equipment and more.
- Take place in Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOC) that simulate real-life, professional medical offices from the reception area to examination rooms.
- Teach you to document patient exams and diagnoses in electronic medical records.
- Give you the chance to work with computerized simulation manikins (“patients”).
- Be delivered by industry-experienced professionals.
An Associate in Specialized Technology Degree can help you get on the fast track to bigger, better opportunities in the medical industry. Training at our Allentown campus can put you in position to connect with hiring managers in some of the state’s best healthcare facilities.
Get started today – call or visit the Allentown, PA campus and put your potential to work in a rewarding healthcare career!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech's Allentown, PA campus: