Electronic Engineering Technology
As a student enrolled in the Electronic Engineering training program at Lincoln Tech’s Allentown, PA campus, you’ll gain industry-specific skills for servicing and maintaining equipment in telecommunications, biomedical, information technology and more. The Electronic Engineering Technology training program is a degree-granting program offered at a campus that’s been training Pennsylvania’s workforce for almost 70 years! Growth of almost 5,000 jobs is projected across the state by 2026, and median pay rates in Pennsylvania topped $27/hour for this field last year**!
Skills Acquired at our Allentown, PA
Electronic Engineering School:
- Work with electronics technology like microcontrollers, microprocessors and semiconductors.
- Learn to calibrate, install, troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment.
- Build professional skills to begin a career as an Electronic Engineering Technician, Electromechanical Technician, or Field Service Technician.
- Prepare to work in industries like telecommunications, biomedical systems, information technology.
- Practice basic and advanced soldering.
- Study AC and DC currents, technical math, circuitry and more.
During the most recent reporting period, 9 out of 10 graduates from the Electronic Engineering Technology program in Pennsylvania got hired for the field after graduation!*** It’s time to get connected to an incredible new career, and Lincoln Tech’s Allentown campus – originally known as the Electronics Training Center – is the place to get the electronic engineering training you need to make it happen!
** Compared to the average in-state entry level rate of $16.31 per hour. *** As reported to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) in the Allentown campus’ 2018 G&E Report.
** Compared to the average in-state entry level rate of $16.31 per hour.
*** As reported to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) in the Allentown campus’ 2018 G&E Report.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Allentown, Pennsylvania: