Automotive Technician Training
Chicago Auto Mechanic School in Melrose Park, IL
Take your future by the wheel and get started at the Automotive Technology program at the Lincoln Tech's Chicago auto mechanic school in Melrose Park, IL . With 16 auto bays, 9 lifts, 9 “drive-in” classrooms and an Auto Web Tech Lab, you will be able to practice diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques until you feel like a pro.
Turn your passion into a profession and start your technical training today. Lincoln’s knowledgeable ASE-certified instructors and their real-world training will arm you with the skills needed to start tackling hands-on learning opportunities as soon as you enroll.
Audi Career Training in Illinois
Last year Audi of America selected Lincoln Tech as a new partner in its Premium Plus Level Training Partnership program. This year the program arrived at Melrose Park, and Chicago-area dealerships are looking forward to meeting new technician candidates for their teams! Train in Melrose park on advanced technology from one of the world's fastest-growing car companies!
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training programs are currently available at the Melrose Park campus of Lincoln College of Technology in Illinois: