Medical Assistant Technology
Job Openings for Medical Assistants are projected for Georgia by 2026*
An Associate in Applied Science Degree in Medical Assistant Technology can increase your earning power and help you get on the fast track to bigger, better opportunities in the medical industry. Medical Assistant Technology training at our Marietta campus can put you in position to connect with hiring managers in some of the Atlanta area’s best healthcare facilities!
Medical Assistant Technology training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Be delivered by industry-experienced professionals.
- Give you the chance to work with computerized simulation manikins (“patients”).
- Take place in Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOC) that simulate real-life, professional medical offices from the reception area to examination rooms.
- Teach you to document patient exams and diagnoses in electronic medical records.
- Provide practice maintaining privacy and security of health records.
- Include hands-on instruction for taking vital signs, recording patient histories, performing injections, sterilizing medical equipment and more.
Earn your Associate’s Degree and become an
in-demand Medical Assisting professional!
Changes in the healthcare industry have increased the demand for well-trained Medical Assistants with specialized skills. Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant Technology training will provide you with the tools you need to build these skills. You’ll graduate as someone hiring managers in Georgia want to meet!
Get started today – call or visit the Marietta, GA campus and put your potential to work in a rewarding healthcare career!
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech's Marietta, GA campus: