Atlanta, GA (Marietta)
Atlanta, GA (Marietta)
Job Openings For Medical Assistants Are Projected For Georgia by 20281
As a Medical Assistant you can work directly with patients, taking vital signs, recording medical histories, applying surgical dressings, collecting specimens and more. Enroll at Lincoln Tech’s Marietta campus for Medical Assistant training, and start on your way to a fast-paced career that really makes a difference.
In addition to helping build hands-on clinical skills, Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant training program also prepares you to sit for the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam offered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT). This exam is crucial to fully completing your education and being qualified to work in the field.
Medical Assistant Training Highlights
- Hands-on experience working with equipment such as EKG machines, injection simulators, autoclaves, lung function tests and more.
- Classes in anatomy and physiology, health administration, pharmacology and much more.
- Learn in realistic medical offices called Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs), which fully simulate professional healthcare offices from reception to exam rooms.
- Test your skills on simulation manikins that you'll "treat” for ailments.
- Exposure to digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Experience the opportunity to take part in a “virtual medical course” and a 180-hour clinical externship for valuable real-world experience before you graduate.
As a graduate, you can pursue career paths as a:
- Medical Assistant in private practices and public facilities
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Unit/Ward Clerk (hospital settings only)
Learn more about how Lincoln Tech’s Medical Assistant training in Marietta, GA can help you begin a rewarding, patient-focused career. Call to schedule a tour or request more information today
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln Tech in Marietta, GA:
2359 Windy Hill Road
Marietta, GA 30067
Lincoln representatives are always ready and happy to assist you. Our advisors are available seven days a week to help you reach your career goals!
1 National Center for O*NET Development. Georgia Employment Trends: 31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/31-9092.00?st=GA&g=Go
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended the Marietta, GA campus and enrolled in a program can be found at: