What exactly is a green job or career? According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), green jobs are “jobs in businesses that produce goods and provide services that benefit the environment or conserve natural resources”
While you might normally associate red and blue (hot and cold) with Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning jobs, the hottest color in that industry right now is green. In response to the ever-changing climate, the
Get an answer before your polish dries – join us for Immediate Acceptance Day! Are you ready to pursue a beauty industry career in Las Vegas? You need the right hands-on skills – and
Faster Than a 98-MPH Fastball: Get Accepted in Record Time During Immediate Acceptance Days! Some of the nation’s fastest-growing careers are hands-on positions in the auto, diesel, healthcare and culinary industries, along with information technology
Since 2002, a hands-on training school on Hadley Road in South Plainfield has stood as one of the New York-New Jersey area’s most popular destinations for students looking for a faster route to rewarding, successful
Since 1910 Caterpillar Inc. has been the global leader in the manufacturing of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.* Caterpillar Inc. employs tens of thousands of
Patrice Banks launched Girls Auto Clinic – an online resource devoted to helping women educate themselves about the auto repair and maintenance industry.
On Sunday, August 23rd, Lincoln Tech in Denver is proud to present KBPI’s 11th Annual Rock & Roll Car Show at Bandimere Speedway. Doors open at 9 a.m.
From Aug. 17–20, students from across NJ will have the opportunity to explore hands-on training for new careers that are growing across the state.
Greg T, the radio personality star of NYC station Z100’s morning show, played “Guest Student For a Day” and learned Practical Nursing skills.
Being a leader, inventor and scholar is an amazing accomplishment. But to do so while fighting against all odds is an even more magnificent feat of the human spirit, and David Nelson Crosthwait, Jr. (1898
On November 15th the nation celebrates America Recycles Day, an annual event sponsored by the nonprofit Keep America Beautiful Inc. (KAB) to promote recycling nationwide. Working through 1,200 affiliates and partners, the organization based out of
This week (November 14-18), celebrate “Great Public Schools: A Basic Right and Our Responsibility” – brought to you by the National Education Association (NEA) and American Education Week! This annual event shines a spotlight on
As part of a recent article for Military Times magazine on careers for veterans, Lincoln Tech’s Ken Phipps – Director of Career Services at the Denver campus and a veteran of the U.S. Army – was
Ask just about any graduate or current student at Lincoln Tech Atlanta, and they’ll tell you about the school’s commitment to career success. With a long history of graduates who have gone on to launch
- Campus Spotlight: South Plainfield, New Jersey
- Lincoln Tech Extends Schmidt Peterson Sponsorship for 2018
- Women Make Their Mark on the Collision Repair Industry
- Volkswagen Careers Start With Lincoln Tech Training
- Lincoln Tech and Crown Lift – a Win-Win Partnership
- Where Automotive Careers are Growing
- Have Fun at Work Day 2018 – How to Make it Happen
- Tune Up Your Car the Right Way
- Where Collision Repair Careers are Growing
- Career Fields Growing in New Jersey and New York
- Going Green in Your Career – Energy Efficiency and Green Technology in HVAC.
- “Women have to work harder to prove themselves, but that makes us better technicians.”
- “Mixing my Weld Types Has Opened up a Whole New Area to Explore.”
- Welding Jobs in Indiana are on the Rise
- Lincoln Tech Partners With Refrigeration Leader Hussmann