By Jim Kuntz, Campus President at Lincoln Tech in South Plainfield, NJ and former U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Memorial Day is a special day for a lot of people – for some it’s the official start
By Matthew Dowling, IT Instructor at Lincoln Tech in Paramus, NJ It’s no secret the pirates of the 21st century are no longer on ships. Instead, they are online and on Friday, May 12, 2017, the
Now that U.S. manufacturing is facing a significant labor shortage, women are being recruited more diligently than ever. Industry leaders will need to fill 3.5 million manufacturing jobs by 2025 due to economic expansion and retirements
Check out these car hood art masterpieces from the Lincoln campus Hood Galleries! For more than 50 years, Lincoln Tech campuses around the country have been the schools of choice for students who want to
When your car needs a certified collision repair specialist after an accident, Service King Collision Repair Centers have been the place to turn for more than four decades. And when Service King needs new skilled,
Since 1910 Caterpillar Inc. has been the global leader in the manufacturing of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.* Caterpillar Inc. employs tens of thousands of
Patrice Banks launched Girls Auto Clinic – an online resource devoted to helping women educate themselves about the auto repair and maintenance industry.
On Sunday, August 23rd, Lincoln Tech in Denver is proud to present KBPI’s 11th Annual Rock & Roll Car Show at Bandimere Speedway. Doors open at 9 a.m.
From Aug. 17–20, students from across NJ will have the opportunity to explore hands-on training for new careers that are growing across the state.
Greg T, the radio personality star of NYC station Z100’s morning show, played “Guest Student For a Day” and learned Practical Nursing skills.
Being a leader, inventor and scholar is an amazing accomplishment. But to do so while fighting against all odds is an even more magnificent feat of the human spirit, and David Nelson Crosthwait, Jr. (1898
On November 15th the nation celebrates America Recycles Day, an annual event sponsored by the nonprofit Keep America Beautiful Inc. (KAB) to promote recycling nationwide. Working through 1,200 affiliates and partners, the organization based out of
This week (November 14-18), celebrate “Great Public Schools: A Basic Right and Our Responsibility” – brought to you by the National Education Association (NEA) and American Education Week! This annual event shines a spotlight on
As part of a recent article for Military Times magazine on careers for veterans, Lincoln Tech’s Ken Phipps – Director of Career Services at the Denver campus and a veteran of the U.S. Army – was
Ask just about any graduate or current student at Lincoln Tech Atlanta, and they’ll tell you about the school’s commitment to career success. With a long history of graduates who have gone on to launch
- Car Hood Art Showcases Students’ Talents
- Service King Collision Repair Centers Offer Valuable Apprenticeships
- “It’s Not a Miracle”: Lincoln Instructor Joins Student at IndyCar Race
- Lincoln Tech Student Recaps His IndyCar Experience
- Auto Technician Shortage Raises Concerns
- Online career training for the collision industry: Blended Learning is here
- Don’t Mess With the Texas Auto Tradition!
- Mini in Size, Massive in Demand
- Caliber Collision Named One of Denver’s Top Partners
- Lincoln Tech Sponsors Schmidt Peterson Motorsports
- Women in Manufacturing: New Technology, New Opportunities
- Lincoln Students Rock Out at Fort Worth NASCAR Event
- HomeServe USA, Lincoln Tech Partner, Celebrates 3 Millionth Household
- Lincoln Tech Campuses Wrap Up National Welding Month
- Not your father’s factory work – modern manufacturing careers may surprise you!