Collision Repair and Refinishing Training
Get on the Road to a Career through Lincoln Tech's Auto Body School
Train With Experienced Instructors
Lincoln Tech’s auto body schools have a long-standing history of providing hands-on career training. Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology training helps you build skills for the nation's auto body industry! Fixing damaged cars calls for individuals with a wide range of experience in repair techniques. These are the techniques you'll learn at Lincoln Tech!
From dent repair and airbrushing to welding and feather edging, ASE-Certified instructors at our auto body schools will ensure you're learning the techniques used in today's collision repair bays. Take full advantage of collision repair career training at Lincoln Tech:
- Work with academic advisors, and meet with tutors if needed.
- Spend time in class repairing damaged metal panels using body hammers, dollies, and paint-less dent repair techniques.
- Learn how to amp up a car’s exterior through airbrushing, decals and eye-catching automotive art.
- Work on special project cars that really let you put your skills and artistic talent to work!
- Build a foundation for understanding structural materials and technological advances.
- Visit local dealerships and service centers to learn from professionals and network with industry experts.
You can also qualify to become an I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair) Certified Technician!
As the number of cars on the road continues to grow, unfortunately so will the number of accidents. A career as a Collision Repair Technician means your expertise will be needed!
Learn More About Our Auto Body School
Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology training gives you the tools to make cars look like new again, and prepares you to pursue further collision repair certifications. You know what you’d love to do – so let Lincoln Tech's auto body schools help you make it happen!