Collision Repair and Refinishing Training
Getting on the Road to a Career in Auto Body and Collision Repair
Train With Experienced Instructors
Lincoln’s Collision Repair and Refinishing program and auto body schools have a long-standing history of providing hands-on career training. Each damaged vehicle brings a complex set of issues, and with that comes the need for qualified individuals who can tackle these challenges with an arsenal of repair techniques.
From dent repair, to airbrushing, welding and feather edging, collision repair training taught by ASE-Certified instructors at our auto body repair schools ensures you are learning the techniques used on the job.
- Students have access to academic advisors, and can arrange for tutoring if necessary.
- Get hands-on time in class repairing damaged metal panels using body hammers, dollies, and paint-less dent repair techniques.
- Learn how to amp up a car’s exterior through airbrushing, decals and automotive art that blends with a vehicle’s original finish.
- Auto body training lectures and labs give students a foundation for understanding structural materials and technological advances.
- Visits and field trips to local car dealerships and service centers give you the opportunity to learn from professionals and network with industry experts.
Plus, Lincoln encourages students enrolled in the Collision Repair and Refinishing program at our schools to become I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair) Certified Technicians.
As new makes and models are developed, there will be an increase in the number of cars on the road… and unfortunately, accidents happen. Plus, automotive parts composition, body materials, electronics and other new safety components continue to be developed. A career as a Collision Repair Technician means your expertise will be needed!
Learn More About Our Auto Body Repair Schools
Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology training gives you the tools to make cars look like new again, and prepares you to pursue further collision repair certifications. You know what you’d love to do – so let Lincoln help you make it happen!