Medical Assistant Training
Launch a Career at Lincoln Tech's Medical Assistant Schools
Enroll in Lincoln’s Medical Assistant training program! Medical Assistants play a crucial role in assisting doctors to treat patients in medical and healthcare roles. And they need people like you to keep them going.
Training in Lincoln’s Medical Assistant programs develop technical knowledge through hands-on experience preparing you to sit for the Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) exam offered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT) specific certifications.
- Students are offered the convenience of day, afternoon and evening class schedules.
- Our Medical Assistant schools are equipped with industry-specific medical wet labs featuring EKG machines, injection simulators, autoclaves, pulmonary function tests and more.
- Learn how to take vital signs, read and update medical charts, apply surgical dressings and practice the fundamentals of Phlebotomy including specimen collection and laboratory testing.
- Test your competency in the skills you’ve gained in class on computerized simulation manikins that medical assistants “treat” for ailments.
- Doctor’s Office Classrooms (DOCs) fully simulate a professional medical office, from the reception area to examination rooms.
- Gain a better understanding of computer and digital technology including hardware, software and word processing.
- Students are enrolled in a Student Success class as their first course, and also take part in an Early Student Engagement program that provides group and personal support for Medical Assistant students.
At our Massachusetts campuses, you’ll also find enhanced Medical Assistant programs that offer a Blended Learning curriculum – combining the convenience of at-home online study with the experience of hands-on practice. Make the most of your training on campus while completing other coursework online from the comfort of your home!
Medical Assistant Training Beyond the Classroom
Plus, a Medical Externship places students in medical/office settings where they can gain valuable, real-world experience before their job search even begins. Employment opportunities for medical assistants include physicians’ offices, public and private hospitals, ambulatory healthcare services, state and local government agencies and more.
Join an industry where compassion thrives. Medical Assisting training opens the door to a variety of career possibilities, and Lincoln’s experienced instructors and staff will help you get there!