Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology Program
Lincoln Tech's Auto Body School in Nashville, TN
Train like a pro at Lincoln Tech’s Nashville auto body school! Collision repair training was first offered here in 1940, when the campus was known as Nashville Auto-Diesel College. Here you'll learn about proper repairs and how to bring an artistic flair to your work.
Choose from a Diploma program in Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology, or pursue an Associate Degree in Collision Repair and Refinishing Service Management!
This field is about a lot more than banging out dents and painting over scratches! You'll train to:
- Remove and place damaged parts like hoods, bumpers, fenders, and deck lids..
- Practice MIG and TIG welding.
- Work with pillars and rocker panels.
- Use real-world frame racks to measure damage to a car.
- Practice paintless dent repair and perform body filler work.
- Sand, prime, and paint repaired surfaces.
- Work with industry-standard welding tools, sanders and more.
- Estimate damage and repair costs.
- Learn custom paint and airbrush techniques
- Work with brakes, suspensions, and A/C systems.
- Take part in exciting, challenging "project car" rebuilds!
- Prepare for a career as a custom stereo installer, damage estimator, claims adjuster and more!
I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is a non-profit provider of training standards. Lincoln Tech’s program integrates I-CAR standards. Students can also become I-CAR certified technicians upon graduation.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students learn from experienced ASE-certified instructors. At our Nashville campus, you'll also find many of our instructors are also our graduates! This is a campus with a strong, proud tradition of excellence in career training.
Lincoln Tech offers these Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology programs: