Lincoln College of Technology in Denver, COLocated conveniently off of I-70 in Denver, Colorado, the Lincoln Tech Denver campus offers a dynamic atmosphere for students aspiring to pursue training in Automotive Technology, Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology, Diesel & Truck Technology and other Skilled Trades. The 194,950 square-foot Denver campus is equipped to provide hands-on training in your chosen profession. Take a tour of our campus at tourlincolntech.com/denver!
An Audi Premium Level Training Partner
at Lincoln Tech Denver
The Lincoln Tech Denver campus is proud to partner with Audi of America, Inc.! Through an exciting new collaboration with Audi, Lincoln Tech students now have the opportunity to train on manufacturer-specific technology from one of the world’s fastest growing car companies!
“[Audi] dealerships can’t find enough skilled, qualified technicians to fill their staffing needs,” says Matt Shepanek, Audi’s National Manager of Technical and Collision Training. ‘’We plan to grow our technician workforce from 2,900 to 4,500 in the next five years.”
Get on the fast track to a career with top brands like Audi of America when you train at Lincoln Tech!
Join our students as they roll up their sleeves and get their hands on the latest technology in real-world facilities:
- Automotive Technology training takes place inside an auto lab featuring 60 bays, 18 lifts and Mustang, SuperFlow Engine and Axiline Transmission Dynos.
- A Collision Repair training lab, equipped with 19 bays, where students paint, airbrush and perform auto body repairs.
- Truck and Diesel labs equipped with welding booths, bays and two dyno labs.
- Hampden Trainers and an Energy Audit Training House for those studying Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- Dedicated work area for students in our Welding Technology program, which features 90 welding booths with Lincoln Dynasty and Miller 350p machines.
Training at Lincoln College of Technology in Denver puts you on the fast track of modern technology, giving you the skills, training and qualifications employers look for. We’re proud of our faculty, who have years of real-world experience in the careers you want to train for, and we’ve handpicked instructors who bring not only experience but energy, creativity, and personal commitment to the classroom.
Plus, Lincoln makes it easy for you to get the education you deserve by offering convenient class schedules to accommodate your life. Scholarships like the Advantage, American Hero, and Lincoln Pride awards, as well as those offered through organizations such as SkillsUSA, can help get you on your way to working in exciting, rewarding hands-on industries!
*Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.