Diesel Technician Training
Denver Diesel Mechanic School - Denver, CO
Lincoln Tech's Denver Diesel Mechanic School features fully equipped truck and diesel bays with welding booths and dyno labs. The importance of diesel technology training continues to grow, and Lincoln Tech's programs are designed to help prepare students for a quickly-evolving industry. Diesel technicians work on cars, trucks, tractors and many other types of machinery. Students learn how to perform tune-ups, wheel alignments, and fuel system service and repairs. With the help of experienced diesel instructors, every graduate leaves ready to excel in this career path.
You can also opt to train in Alternative Fuel Technology, the environmentally-friendly future of the diesel industry!
- Learn to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair medium and heavy duty diesel engines.
- Use industry standard tools and equipment for proper repair and maintenance.
- Service fuel systems such as the Common Rail System, Detroit Diesel Electronic Controls (DDEC), Cummins Systems, and International HEUI systems.
- Diagnose and repair truck clutch systems.
- Learn to adjust the components of a heavy duty truck steering system including the toe-in, camber, and caster.
- Build experience working with hydraulic and air brake systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech's Denver Diesel Mechanic School, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training programs are currently available at Lincoln Tech's Denver Diesel Mechanic School: