Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln Technical Institute in Union, NJ
Begin your auto tech training at the Union, New Jersey campus. Students of the program will have plenty of space to roll up their sleeves and get to work learning the practical side of their training.
The campus will make you feel right at home, and you'll enjoy learning with other like-minded students who are arming themselves with experience in much-needed skilled trades. The ASE-certified instructors will always be available to help you through the classroom and workshop components.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
Lincoln Technical Institute is currently offering the following Automotive programs in Union, New Jersey: