Lincoln Technical Institute in Queens, NY
Lincoln Technical Institute’s Queen’s borough campus in Whitestone, New York is surrounded by College Point, Flushing, Bayside, Linden Hill and Murray Hill, making its location easily accessible from multiple areas. Located inside the Center for Automotive Education and Training (CAET) facility of the Greater New York Automotive Dealers Association, this 50,000 square foot school provides automotive career training.
At this Queens career school, you’ll train with ASE-certified instructors in our Automotive Technology program who show you how to use computer diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot, repair and maintain today's technologically advanced vehicles! As you gain more and more hands-on experience, you’ll become excited and eager to apply your newly-acquired skills within the auto industry!
The Queens automotive training school is equipped with the tools you need to succeed:
- The Lincoln Tech Queens campus was bestowed the ACCSC School of Distinction Award from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This prestigious honor recognizes institutions that demonstrate a committment to delivering quailty educational programs.
- Our auto shop features 14 vehicle work bays and three drive-in classrooms, so you can get under the hood and see how all the parts of a car function together.
- Shop-side classrooms are equipped with computers and other diagnostic equipment so you can service and fix automobiles and trucks.
- A Snap-On tool shop at the school offers easy access to keep your toolbox filled.
- Industry-specific equipment lets you practice auto mechanic and technician skills through doing, not just watching.
Take the most direct route to success, and drive into your automotive career by training to be an Automotive Technician. Our Admissions representatives are available to help answer questions about our programs, class schedules and the enrollment process.
A branch of the Lincoln College of Technology, Indianapolis, IN campus. Licensed by the State of New York, New York State Education Department. Overseen and licensed by the New York State Education Department Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision (BPSS) to ensure overall education quality of programs offered.