Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln Technical Institute in Philadelphia, PA
With a career in Automotive Technology, you will be able to spend your days working on the cars that intrigue you. Whether you are interested in learning how to rebuild an engine or troubleshoot on-board computers, you will be able to do it all after your training at Lincoln Tech's auto service program.
The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania campus offers state-of-the-art equipment and tools that you will learn how to master. Although most of your time will be spent rolling up your sleeves and gaining hands-on experience, Lincoln’s knowledgeable ASE-certified instructors will guide you through so you feel confident during every repair.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training programs are currently offered at Lincoln Technical Institute in Philadelphia, PA: