Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln College of Technology in Grand Prairie, TX
At the Lincoln Tech Auto Technician Training program in Grand Prairie, Texas, you will have all the tools needed to become leaders in the industry. With a professional work space and plenty of time to use it, you will get familiar with the tools of their trade and how to use them, all while under the supervision of ASE-Certified automotive tech instructors.
Kick start your road to success by pursuing a career that falls in line with your interests. If you love learning more about cars, how they run and how to soup them up, then a career in automotive technology may be the perfect fit for you. Give yourself the chance to start fresh at Lincoln Tech with its amazing instructors and like-minded peers.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training program is currently offered at Lincoln College of Technology in Grand Prairie, Texas: