Lincoln Tech Grand Prairie TX
Dallas-Fort Worth Campus
The Lincoln Tech Grand Prairie TX campus is located in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This campus promotes a newly-enhanced school located on Alouette Drive and Arkansas Lane. This premier location for hands-on career training occupies a modern 152,000 square-foot facility specializing in career training in the Automotive and Skilled Trades industries. At this automotive school, you'll train in Careers That Build America. Plus, you will:
- Develop hands-on skills for manufacturing careers in the 21st century through the CNC Machining and Manufacturing Technology training program. Training on equipment from Haas Automation, students learn to program, set up and operate the Computer Numerically Controlled machines that are redefining “manufacturing” work and helping to bring these careers back to America.
- Receive hands-on Auto Technician training from ASE-Certified automotive instructors.
- Undergo the same training BMW Master Technicians receive as a student in our BMW Step Program, offered at the Grand Prairie campus.
- Train in an extensive welding area that includes 75 welding booths.
- Install, maintain and repair essential temperature control equipment as an HVAC student.
- Discover that diesel mechanic skills come in handy for not only cars, but also trucks, construction equipment, industrial machines and more.
Since these technically intensive job fields emphasize hands-on know-how, our students are encouraged to roll up their sleeves and learn by doing. Time is spent in classrooms absorbing knowledge taught by instructors, and then translated physically by working with machines and tools that are standard for their chosen profession in our auto shop on site.
Scholarships offered through organizations such as SkillsUSA can help get you on your way to working in exciting, rewarding hands-on industries! To learn more about our exciting career training programs in Automotive, HVAC and more, contact our Dallas-Fort Worth campus for more information! Even schedule a tour of the campus with one of our Admissions representatives!
A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) adopted rules codified under Title 19 of the Texas Administrative Code, Sections 1.110 – 1.120, on October 25, 2012. The rules create a student complaint procedure to comply with the U.S. Department of Education's "Program Integrity" regulations, which require each state to have a student complaint procedure in order for public and private higher education institutions to be eligible for federal Title IV funds.
How to Submit a Complaint: After exhausting the Lincoln complaint process, associate’s degree students may initiate a complaint with THECB by sending the required forms either by electronic mail to StudentComplaints@thecb.state.tx.us, or by mail to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Office of General Counsel, P.O. Box 12788, Austin, Texas 78711-2788. Facsimile transmissions of the forms are not accepted. Complaint forms can be found at http://www.thecb.state.tx.us/studentcomplaints .
The rules governing student complaints can be found in the Texas Administrative Code under Title 19, Part I, Chapter 1, Subchapter E, Sections 1.110 through 1.120 or at https://texreg.sos.state.tx.us/.