Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah NJIn 1948, Lincoln became one of the first trade schools to offer Automotive Transmission Servicing and Repair training after opening as a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) school in 1946. Today, the Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus continues that tradition, offering hands-on training for careers in Automotive Technology and Skilled Trades such as HVAC, Electronic Systems Technology , and the newest program offering, CNC Machining and Manufacturing.
Lincoln Tech Mahwah NJ Campus
Mahwah's Career Services Department is also proud to hold one of the highest rates in the Lincoln Tech system for career placement!
An Audi Premium Level Training Partner
Our Mahwah campus is proud to partner with some of the nation’s leading automotive manufacturers – including Audi of America, Inc., our newest training partner! Through an exciting new collaboration with Audi, Lincoln Tech students now have the opportunity to train on manufacturer-specific technology from one of the world’s fastest growing car companies!
“[Audi] dealerships can’t find enough skilled, qualified technicians to fill their staffing needs,” says Matt Shepanek, Audi’s National Manager of Technical and Collision Training. ‘’We plan to grow our technician workforce from 2,900 to 4,500 in the next five years.”
Get on the fast track to a career with top brands like Audi of America when you train at Lincoln Tech!
Training and Connections for a Brighter Professional Future
The Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus is proud to hold relationships with a number of other outstanding organizations as well – including NASA, Chrysler, Haas Automation, and Miele, Inc. Train at the Lincoln Tech Mahwah campus and take advantage of our industry-specific facilities and equipment:
- Turn your passion for cars into a career through training in the 79,000-square foot automotive facility, which features 16 fully-functioning bays and rotary lifts, drive-in classrooms, and more than 20 cars on site, including hybrid vehicles, for hands-on student practice on engines, fuel and emission systems, drivability diagnostics, transmissions and more.
- Automotive students can also take part in Chrysler’s Mopar X-Press apprentice program, and learn specialized technologies as they pertain to Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Fiat and Alfa Romeo vehicles while working toward a specialized Automotive Technology certificate. This program includes an internship consisting of 120 hours of hands-on, real-world experience at a sponsoring Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM dealership.
- HVAC students experience real-world working conditions in the on-site Green Technology Home Efficiency Auditor Testing Facility.
- Future EST technicians get their hands on climate control panels, security systems, fiber optics and more in the “Smart House,” where they practice on pre-wired systems behind cut-away walls.
- The CNC Machining and Manufacturing training program helps students develop hands-on skills for manufacturing careers in the 21st century. Training on equipment from Haas Automation, students learn to program, set up and operate the Computer Numerically Controlled machines that are redefining “manufacturing” work and helping to bring these careers back to America.
Lincoln Tech in Mahwah borders the counties of Bergen and Rockland, and offers easy access from Upper Manhattan, the Bronx and Westchester County.
Answer the call to your future - contact Lincoln Technical Institute in Mahwah, New Jersey and get started, today.
A branch of the Indianapolis, IN campus.