Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis, IN
The Indianapolis, Indiana campus is ready to help you build your future in automotive technology. With 37 auto bays filled with the latest in industry technology, you will have plenty of opportunities to explore the tools and techniques used by professionals.
Take your pick when it comes to your career path. You could find success in Automotive Technology with the option of adding on a specialization in high-performance cars or with an Automotive Service Management Degree. You just have to take the first step toward following your dreams to become an auto technician.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training programs are currently available at Lincoln College of Technology in Indianapolis, Indiana: