Mark Hallquist scholarship program
Celebrate the life of Mark Hallquist, whose love for the automotive industry led him to Lincoln, and to a career that didn't feel like 'work.'
Automotive careers are about more than oil changes and brake work – they’re highly technical hands-on careers that demand specific advanced skill sets to handle the complex systems found on today’s cars, trucks, and SUVs. Lincoln Tech graduate Mark Hallquist turned the skills he built at Lincoln into an Automotive career he loved; now his family wants to give you the opportunity to do the same!
The Mark Hallquist Scholarship, made possible by his brother, provides $1,500 towards tuition in the hands-on, career-focused Automotive Technology training program at our East Windsor, Connecticut campus. The award is available to students beginning qualified programs by February 19, 2018.
How To Qualify For The Mark Hallquist Scholarship Program.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have prior work experience in the Automotive field.
- Complete the aptitude test.
- Complete the application process to enroll.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Start the Automotive Technology program at the East Windsor, CT campus by February 19, 2018.
- Submit the Mark Hallquist Scholarship application to the East Windsor campus' Admissions Department by February 15, 2018.
- Submit an essay explaining why you deserve the scholarship and what your career goals are within the Automotive field.
Lincoln continues to show its commitment to helping students reach their goals, both in and out of the classroom, as it has done since opening its first school in 1946.