New Jersey is a Top 7 state for annual Massage Therapy career growth*!
Become a hands-on healer by taking advantage of the Massage Therapy training program at Lincoln Tech’s Moorestown, NJ campus. This is a career that will leave you feeling fulfilled at the end of the day knowing you’ve made a difference in the health of your clients.
Learn to treat injuries and promote general wellness by putting your hands to work for you. Massage Therapy training covers concepts like reflexology and pathology, Swedish massage techniques, myology (the study of the muscle system), and more.
Massage Therapy training at Lincoln Tech will:
- Help you build clinical experience and develop the skills sought by hiring managers in spas, salons, resorts, medical practices, sports medicine facilities and many other settings.
- Give you hands-on practice performing table and chair massages in simulated spa settings.
- Show you how to treat injuries and promote overall health through improved blood flow.
- Teach you the inner workings of the human muscular system and muscle movement.
- Help you prepare to sit for key industry certification exams.
Develop the healing power of massage through hands-on training at Lincoln Tech. More than 13,000 positions for massage therapists are projected to open across New Jersey and Pennsylvania by 2026*.
Put your potential to work in a hands-on healthcare career field! Call or visit the Moorestown campus today to get started.
* Career growth projections can be found at careeronestop.org for the years 2016-2026. Ranks reflect comparisons among 48 continental U.S. states. Data is current as of June 30, 2019.