Happy New Year from all of us at Lincoln Tech! We hope you’ve enjoyed the holiday season and are ready to start 2017 on the road to something amazing. If a new career is part of your plan for the coming year, we hope to join you on that journey!
Making resolutions is never a shortcut to changing your life, but writing down what you resolve to achieve in a new year can be a great way to make your goals and aspirations a little more “real.” Below, Steve Buchenot, Group President at Lincoln Tech, shares some of his personal resolutions for 2017:
- Think outside the box. Try Different. Try New.
- Continue promoting the greatness of Lincoln Tech’s growing family of graduates.
- Write more “Thank You’s” and show more gratitude.
- Clear out the clutter!
- Steer clear of negativity and nay-sayers.
- Break a bad habit.
- Laugh more and never stop enjoying the chance we have to change the lives of our students and their families.
And Lincoln Tech in Philadelphia resolves to “continue growing our family of Automotive Technology graduates by providing outstanding hands-on training to people who are passionate about cars. We resolve to help our students overcome the challenges of starting, and staying in, school, and to assist those who never completed training but are ready to get ‘back in the game.’ By doing these things, we also resolve to provide our hiring partners throughout the area with the most skilled, qualified technicians around!”
Happy New Year from all of us at Lincoln Tech! We hope 2017 has wonderful things in store for you and your loved ones!