When it comes to diesel racing at Englishtown, no one does it better than the student team from Lincoln Tech in South Plainfield, NJ! The team has won first place in its class every year
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM) and while 1 in 8 women have breast cancer, this month serves as an opportunity to remind everyone of the significance of early detection. Breast cancer is
How to become a Diesel Mechanic The world of interstate commerce would grind to a halt if the millions of diesel powered trucks and refrigerated containers that transport goods stopped working. The continued maintenance of
Medical Assistants are often the heart and soul of a healthcare practice. They provide a comforting presence to their patients, the calming force those patients experience on a daily basis. To the physicians, Medical Assistants
The Hispanic community plays a huge part in the building of our houses, the maintenance of our vehicles and the ongoing care of our health — among many other professional segments of the economy. During National
Since 1910 Caterpillar Inc. has been the global leader in the manufacturing of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.* Caterpillar Inc. employs tens of thousands of
Patrice Banks launched Girls Auto Clinic – an online resource devoted to helping women educate themselves about the auto repair and maintenance industry.
On Sunday, August 23rd, Lincoln Tech in Denver is proud to present KBPI’s 11th Annual Rock & Roll Car Show at Bandimere Speedway. Doors open at 9 a.m.
From Aug. 17–20, students from across NJ will have the opportunity to explore hands-on training for new careers that are growing across the state.
Greg T, the radio personality star of NYC station Z100’s morning show, played “Guest Student For a Day” and learned Practical Nursing skills.
Ask just about any graduate or current student at Lincoln Tech Atlanta, and they’ll tell you about the school’s commitment to career success. With a long history of graduates who have gone on to launch
In February, Lincoln Tech announced a partnership with the NASA Hunch program (High School students United with NASA to Create Hardware). As part of the partnership with NASA, students in the CNC program would help
We are fortunate to live in a world where our lives are incredibly efficient, thanks in part to the ever-changing technologies at our fingertips. A recent article posted by Allstate even highlighted a range of
Iron Man Mask Comes to Life It’s a great time to be a movie lover, and Lincoln Tech schools have been inspired to turn the hits of the cinema into hands-on projects in their labs
The Indy 500 will celebrate its 100th running this year on May 29th. The Greatest Spectacle in Racing draws hundreds of thousands of fans each Memorial Day Weekend to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and has
- Lincoln Tech Continues Diesel Racing Legacy!
- How To Become A Diesel Mechanic
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Nashville Audi Jobs In Reach For Lincoln Tech Students
- Lincoln Tech Teams With I-CAR At Industry Expo
- Lincoln Tech’s Grand Prairie Campus Marks 50 Years
- Lincoln Tech Race Team Burns Rubber at Englishtown
- New York Auto Careers Begin at Lincoln Tech
- Chicago Body Shop Donates Nitrogen Welder to Lincoln Tech
- What Careers in Florida Are on the Rise?
- Lincoln Tech Receives Haas Foundation Scholarship Grant
- Build Energy Auditing Skills in the Lincoln Tech “Green House”
- Lincoln Tech Reaches 100 Percent Placement For Electronic Engineering Grads!
- Army Veteran Builds Career Skills at Lincoln Tech
- Buffalo Wire Works Receives Pride in Partnership Award