Automotive Technician Training
Lincoln College of Technology in Columbia, MD
Through the Automotive Training program in Columbia, MD, you will be ready to take on your new career. Equipped with 17 bays, computerized diagnostic equipment and specialty tools, you’ll gain technical, career specific skills that will empower you to pursue the job you love.
Can't get enough of cars? Why don't you turn that passion into a profession and start your technical training today? With Lincoln’s knowledgeable ASE-certified instructors bringing real-world experience to Columbia, you'll start enjoying hands-on learning opportunities as soon as you enroll.
- Rebuild an engine, flush a brake line, and troubleshoot on-board computers.
- Diagnose and repair all drive train components, including the transmission.
- Repair AC/Heating systems, power windows, doors, and seats.
- Perform basic maintenance, including oil changes, tuneups, and tire rotations.
- Study theory and application of all electrical and electronic systems in an automobile.
- Apply mechanical and technical principles to automotive steering, alignment, and suspension systems.
ASE, the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, tests and certifies professionals for excellence in automotive repair and service. At Lincoln Tech, students will learn from ASE-certified instructors that are committed to share their technical knowledge.
The following career training program(s) are currently available at Lincoln Tech in Columbia, Maryland: